Wonderful

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruises: 1 cruise (first)

Overall rating:

Carnival Sensation

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail date: October 21, 2019

Ship: Carnival Sensation

Cabin type: Inside

Cabin number: M232

Traveled as: Family (young children)

Review summary

It was a nice experience. I wish it had more amenities and more things for the little ones but the employees were nice and cruise was clean.

Embarkation

Nice and smooth

Ship experiences

I think it was okay. Not a lot of options. The food felt like it was always the same and not to rich in flavor.

I think the activities were okay. Not many to do and only one small pool. I heard from someone who's been on other Carnival cruises that the sensation cruise didn't do them any justice I guess they have better cruises.

Excellent

My daughter is under 2. Actually 3 months away to being 2 years old. If you have small children I wouldn't recommend you to get on this cruise. They don't have any kid's pool and the camp is only for toilet trained children who can also feed themselves. I was willing to pay for babysitting but they only have from 8am to 10am available which is only 2 hrs. Not worth it for little kids.

Amazing and very friendly.

Well-maintained

Although the bunker beds were terrible. They're not soft enough. I woke up every day with back pain.

Ship tip

Don't bring small children

Ports of call

Miami, Florida

George Town, Grand Cayman

Amazing. I loved the islands. Will definitely go again.

Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Love it, love it love it....definitely need to go again. I just wish the they extend the time to stay on the island

Disembarkation