It was AMAZING!!!!

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruises: 1 cruise (first)

Overall rating:

Carnival Sensation

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail date: March 25, 2019

Ship: Carnival Sensation

Cabin type: Inside

Cabin number: R111

Traveled as: Large Group

Review summary

Overall the cruise was great. I enjoyed the food which I think was the best part of the cruise for me. What I didn't like was the club options as it didn't offer anything for teenagers (16-17) with music for them to enjoy themselves. Other than that I would do this cruise line and ship again.

Embarkation

Great. No issues and everything move as fast as I would like it.

Ship experiences

It was great. The host/servers were wonderful and they made me feel comfortable. They were very attentive and made the ambiance just sensational

I only did the deck activities and visited the Kaledescope club a few nights. Being with many teenagers it wasn't for me and then they were bored because the activities for them was very bring and so that made me sad/mad as there was nothing for them to do................

The DJ was fine sometimes. He would start out good and then it went downhill from there. The music was all the same and there were many different cultures onboard and so it wasn't all that, especially with me having a DJ in my group...............

The 12 year old enjoyed it but my teenagers didn't so that didn't make for a great experience their first time.

They were all the best part of my cruise. The warm comforting feeling that they gave was just phenominal

Great and yes.

The bed was comfortable but we had a flooding and so it caused our room to smell and then the blower to dry the carpet was very loud.

Ship tip

You are going to have an amazing time.......................enjoy!!!

Ports of call

Miami, Florida

It was good and no I didn't do an excursion here.

Ocho Rios, Jamaica

It was good and yes we went to Bamboo Beach

George Town, Grand Cayman

It was different and I didn't like the ferry ride...........

Disembarkation

It was good. Just a long waiting but other than that it was fine.