Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My Wedding and Cruise Experience on the Sensation

Sail Date: September 26, 2016

I choose the Sensation to have my wedding on. The wedding ceremony and the reception were great with a few minor glitches like the DJ whom we payed extra did not play the songs on my song list as instructed. My husband was going to serenade me but the DJ never played the song. He played the wrong song for our 1st dance and the removing of the guarder belt. We put alot of preparation into that playlist and was a bit disappointed when it wasn't followed. Also I was told by my wedding group organizer that my guest would receive a bottle of wind or a souvenir bag for being a part of my wedding group. I chose the bag because everyone does not drink. I informed them that no one received anything and I spent alot of time with the wedding reps on the shop and the individual in the candy shop and they could not come to a resolution. I had 18 guest sailing with your Cruise Line for my wedding and we spent a lot of money as a group. This was the least they could have done. When they looked up the bookings all the numbers were different which makes no since. I would like those bags delivered to my home so that I can distribute them as promised. As far as the cruise is concerned, the description fun ship was fulfilled. We had amazing fun. But the food on a scale of 1 to 10 was a 5. By that Tuesday, my stomach was sick and remained sick for the remainder of the cruise. My feet stayed swollen so bad that I could not get shoes on and I do not have this issue on a normal basis. 30 mins after each meal my stomach would get into to knots and I would get sick, On Friday I did not eat on the ship at all and my stomach did not bother me one bit. I have sailed about 3 other times on other lines and I never had to pay at dinner for food,. Lobster and filet mignon was a course for dinner including in the package. On your cruise I had to pay an additional 20.00. I thought this was absurd. I hope this review is helpful.

My cabin staff was amazing and the cabin was pretty good.
Embarking was fine because I was boarded VIP for my wedding. Disembarking was a nightmare. Very unorganized and chaotic. The staff were disoriented as well.
Had to pay for lobster and steak. And it made me sick for the majority of the cruise.