Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Second Mate

Introducing my Brother in Law to cruising.

Sail Date: December 05, 2010

Reviewed: 19 days ago

This was both a fun cruise and a little frustrating. During our port excursion in Freeport, Grand Bahama Island we were constantly harassed on the beach by vendors trying to sell conch shells and women braiding hair and putting beads in hair. Literally every 5 to 10 minutes we were asked to buy something. My hair at the time was only 1/4 inch long and I had several women ask if I wanted beads in my hair! We finally left the beach and went to a bar at the top of the beach and waited for it to open.

Cruise Photos