Time of My Life

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 08, 2016
Ship: Carnival Sensation
Cabin Number: u216

The entire cruise was very enjoyable. I cruised with my family and everyone had a great time. The staff was amazing. The food was just as I expected (delicious). My  80 yr old mother cruised for the first time. she really enjoyed it. some names to mention whose service really stood out were Valentine ,Amir ,Ralfs, Preeya Moamenla and our steward for our room. Your staff is certainly hand picked. they were friendly, respectable and courteous. It was a wonderful experience.

Big SmileI almost for got the cruise director Adrianne, he is the best!

Well organized. don't like the high bed. I am 55yrs old and should not have to climb a ladder.