Very Disappointed

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 08, 2016
Cabin Number: R30

I have been on many carnival ships and this ship was the worst. It seemed that no one cared about doing their jobs at all. The deck tables were never cleaned unless we cleaned them ourselves, ash trays never emptied and one day it rained and there was 3 inches of water standing on the deck because the drain needed cleaning. When someone was finally sent to clean the drain (as it was covered in some sort of black gunk) the water flowed out quickly. The food was mediocre at best, in fact I didn't enjoy one dinner in the dining room. I am now questioning whether I want to go on carnival cruises any more since there are so many ships to choose from.

not impressed