Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Terrible Service

Sail Date: September 03, 2016

The service on the Carnival Sensation was the worst I have ever experienced!! We have been on Carnival over 50 days and never had a problem until this ship. Throughout the whole trip we never saw our cabin steward, the dinner room had food under the tables, and over half of the items on room service menu had a charge on them. The worst part was when my daughter had ordered a cake to be delivered in the dinning room for my birthday, of coarse they didn't do it. Upon learning about it I went to guest services (after waiting 45 minutes) I was advised I had to go the specialty shop, I asked who was the manager and guest services claimed they didn't know . Once we went to specialty shop , Deve advised "its not her fault " the dinner staff should have delivered it . Deve called down to speak to them , (after 35 minutes wait) the assist head waiter came up and said " The waiter forgot and they can deliver it to the cabin" we said ugh NO., just refund her card as the surprise was already ruined. The next night @ dinner neither the head waiter nor any of assists bother to come up and apologize. They just had the delivered the day after my birthday and acting like nothing happened .  I think its time to give Royal Caribbean another chance!!!

Cabin / Stateroom The service on the Carnival Sensation was the worst I have ever experienced!! We have been on Carnival over 50 days and never had a problem until this ship. Throughout the whole trip we never saw our cabin steward, the dinner room had food under the tables, and over half of the items on room service menu had a charge on them. The worst part was when my daughter had ordered a cake to be delivered in the dinning room for my birthday, of coarse they didn't do it. Upon learning about it I went to guest services (after waiting 45 minutes) I was advised I had to go the specialty shop, I asked who was the manager and guest services claimed they didn't know . Once we went to specialty shop , Deve advised "its not her fault " the dinner staff should have delivered it . Deve called down to speak to them , (after 35 minutes wait) the assist head waiter came up and said " The waiter forgot and they can deliver it to the cabin" we said ugh NO., just refund her card as the surprise was already ruined. The next night @ dinner neither the head waiter nor any of assists bother to come up and apologize. They just had the delivered the day after my birthday and acting like nothing happened . I think its time to give Royal Caribbean another chance!!!

Don't take this ship