Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

This is a FIRST

Sail Date: August 11, 2016

I am a VIFP Gold member and I over love Carnival Cruise Lines.  But this has been THE WORST cruise experience for me.  To start off, the room was not clean.  It was candy, a dirty sock, an iphone case (no one in my party even have an iphone) and a press on nail that was found in my cabin under and on the side of my bunk bed. Two of my friends kept coughing and feeling congested only when they were in the room. after 2 days off this, i decided to research the room cabin more, only to find that the back of the curtain that they were sleeping under was full of mold. Mold was also located in the bathroom area along all of the seals.  The bath room door handle was not secured correctly on the door, causing us to get stuck in there on several occasions. It was only after I complained to the customer service desk that attempts were made to clean up our cabin. In the Fantasy dining room on our first night, the service was very slow and after we finished dinner, we were waiting for the desert menu but it never came. After 20 minutes, we decided to leave, then was asked if we cared for desert. We declined. Everything was bad from the cleanliness of our cabin to the customer service of some of the staff. I was embarrassed this entire trip because i had always bragged to my best friends how awesome Carnival Cruise lines were, but they were very disappointed and refuse to get on another Carnival Ship.  I have never complained or written a bad review on any business.  This a first for me and i am very disappointed in Carnival.

PS...I have pictures to prove the uncleanliness of the cabin.

Sad

The staff on this ship is not as friendly as the other Carnival cruises i have been on. Extremely disappointed.