Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Caribbean Cruise

Sail Date: August 15, 2016

The staff was very nice and accommodating.  However, there were a few areas that need to be addressed. Our steward would knock on the door and just come in.  My wife was in bed when she hear a knock on the door.  She asked who it was and the lady steward just walked in to hand her a letter.  Couldn't this have been slipped under the door?  I'm not sure how we ended up with a handicapped bathroom, but would definitely not want one again.  We weren't given an option and was surprised.  Water went everywhere!  The only thing to stop the water from going all over the floor was towel!  The food was ok.  I've had better food on other Carnival ships.

Did not like the handicap bathroom. Wasn't given an option so it was a surprise.
The Faster to Fun is worth every penny! I'll never cruise again with out purchasing this!
Could tell this was a older ship.
Children's Programs n/a
Food was so so. I've had better.