Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Overall a good experience

Sail Date: July 14, 2016

I have been on several cruises. Overall this was a good experience as most of my past cruises have been. Carnival did remove lobster from the "fancy" dinner night but had it available for an additional cost. I remember the food being a little better than it was in this cruise. But value for the cost is good. We booked an excursion to Playa Uvas, this was the only letdown if the trip. Pictures for this was not accurate, and didn't offer unlimited food as it states in description.