Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Maybe do again...

Sail Date: July 04, 2016

Cabin: 234

The entertainment was excellent. The food was good. Room service was fairly quick, except for the last day of the cruise (to be expected),  The boat arrived in Jamaica late, causing me to miss out on completing the Dunn River Fall's Waterfall, which was the one most important thing that I wanted to do! The cruiseline did reimburse me for that excursion, but I wanted to complete the excursion instead.  The captain should have allowed 3 extra hours in Jamaica, since we were 3 hours late arriving.  I don't understand how we could have been late, since we were just cruising in the water Monday & Tuesday. That was my main complaint.  Washing machnes did not clean my clothes and I had to ask for a refund, which they gave me back. $3.00 to wash and dry was a little much. I dried my clothes for 90 minutes and my clothes were still wet.  The showers were nice and hot and the irons, worked really well.  I would give the cruise a 7 out of 10.

Cleaned. Upset because I wasted mustard on my comforter, and it did not get cleaned. The same comforter all 5 days. I wasted the mustard on day 3. I normally get a chair that reclines on my balcony, and I did not have one. I had 3 chairs and a table. I would have preferred a recliner chair and one that sit up.

Bring a dryer if you need to dry your hair. There is not one in the cabins. Bring your water and sodas. They charge for bottled water and sodas. Have your gratuities taken out before the cruise. That is one bill you want have to worry about later. If you have a concern, go to guest services.