Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruise 2016

Sail Date: July 04, 2016

Overall the cruise was great, wish I didn't have to travel as far to Miami to set sail but I really enjoyed everything.  My stewardess made sure nothing was out of order at all times.

My cabin was a little small for four people but when booking my next cruise I will know. I spoke to someone and they said they were able to upgrade the room,I wasn't given that opportunity.

The stateroom needs more than one 110 watt outlet the way technology is today sveryone needs a charger for the phones to be able to take pictures and at some point my phone was dead.