My Family Vacation

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

5 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 25, 2016
Ship: Carnival Sensation
Cabin Number: R85

This was the first time my most of my family of 5 were experiencing a cruise. For the most part everyone enjoyed themselves. My seven year old enjoyed going to Camp Carnival where everyone there was incrediablly nice. My two oldest who are 19 and 17 found it boring at times trying to find somethinf to do. My husband and I found plenty to do.

The staff was wonderful all throughout the cruise. I loved the little added touches of the towel animals every evening. Some of the dining room staff remembering members of my families names and what they liked.

The food in the buffets were ok. You provided able opportunity to eat throughout the cruise. I wish there was more offering of non pork products for breakfast and that you offered more than just soda with the bubbles drank package. It cost absolutely nothing for bottled water but we had to pay an extra $4 a bottle everytime we wanted to give our kids an healther option. Specialty non-alcohol drinks but to only have soda no juice or water is rediculious. The food in the dining rooms was delicious everytime.

I like that you could either purchase an excursion once on the islands or go site seeing on your own. They were a little pricer than I would have liked along with every little thing cost on the cruise.

I was very spurprised how dated interior of the ship was though. My room's bathroom had tape on the floor to cover the hole to whatever the material of the floor was.

Overall we enjoyed ourselves.

Although, I thought the Camo Carnival was great there was more to do with the 9-11 than with my son's group which he was in the 7 year old catergory. Kids are alot more mature.

Very dated. It is time for renovations.

Overall the room was looked after very well. If there was a complaint it would be the tape covering the hole in the bathroom floor