Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Caribbean disappointment

Sail Date: June 25, 2016

My family and I were very disappointed with the Carnival Sensation Cruise.  To begin we pre-purchased many amenities and was very frustrated when they were not acknowledged on the cruise.  To begin we purchased the "Faster to Fun," was told from Carnival that this would get us many perks on the cruise.  For example, we would get an early embarkation and nothing happened.  We arrived at the port of Miami and had an 11:00 - 11:30 embarkation and we did not get to board until around noon.  Then once on the ship had to sit around the ship until 1:45 to get to our stateroom.

Our state room was dirty and we have pictures to prove it.  When I addressed this with housekeeping they argued that they had cleaned the room.  It was disgusting!

The room was not as described on the Carnival website.  NOT EVEN CLOSE!

At out Stingray adventure, they were suppose to take pictures and they never did, so we have no photo memories of that.

We purchased a drink package (bottomless bubbles) and to our surprise it was not put on our sail and sign cards and had issues getting our drinks.  Stan in the Fantasy dining was the ONLY staff member willing to assist with this.  Nina was rude and acted like we were a both when we tried to address this issue.

Down in Guest services, the Faster to Fun, line the staff would only say, "You will have to take that up with someone after the cruise is over." NO help at all!

We were also suppose to get an escorted Debarkation, got a letter with directions from the ship, got to our assigned "Debarkation" spot and waited for nearly 40 minutes and no one came to escort us off the ship.  When we tried to address this at Guest services, was told that I was confused and did not understand the directions. I had to read it to them to prove that I was not confused and that I did understand.

Very disappointed and feel that the whole trip was a waste of my time.

Cruise Photos

there was hair on the bed, blood marks on the sheets and hair pins and lint on the floor. (Pictures taken to prove it)
Purchased "Faster to Fun" did NOT receive any perks that this program is suppose to provide.
Once off the ship, the excursions and their locations were beautiful.