5 day Caribbean Cruise

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

5 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 25, 2016
Ship: Carnival Sensation
Cabin Number: R69

I loved this cruise! This is the first time I have ever went and I cannot wait to go again! All of the cruise staff were fabulous! The boat was beautiful inside, especially the central area where you can look down or up at each floor from the bar or to the bar. It reminded me of Vegas lights and the musicians were amazing and kept the party going. The three stops were Naussau, Half Moon Cay, and Grand Turk. They were all amazing as well. We visited the Blue Lagoon Beach in Nassau and loved the pictures week were able to capture and the relaxation in the water, drinks, and beach staff were nice and patient.

Half Moon Cay was even better! The Cruise line provided food, drinks, and lockers for everyone's belongings. It was nice to not have to worry about being left behind because we knew everyone on the beach was from the ship. It was beautiful there and we did kayaking as our shore excursion. Or tour guide was kind and patient and showed us a few sea animals.

Grand Turk had the most stunning beach. It seemed as if each stop the beaches got better. The people were friendly and our taxi driver even threw in a tour of the city on the way to our excursion. We went snorkeling at this beach where we were informed that they have the 3rd largest coral reef in the world. We were amazed at the sight! Our tour guide even blew us away by swimming down 20ft to sit indian style on top of the coral reef! We were told a lot of good history while we were there and received rum shots of Turks&Caicos produced alcohol when we returned from snorkeling. Then relaxed on their quiet but amazing beach until our taxi came to return us to the boat.

I am so happy that I went through CruiseOnly for this cruise because we received some of the best deals of the shore excursions and most of them weren't even offered on the boat. This was the best vacation I have been on!