Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: June 16, 2016

The cruise was great. Iwas handicapped due to recent back surgery and felt it would not be wise to go ashore during any of the ships stops. I can't say enough about the staffs help and consideration for me and my family.

I had two minor complaints. At lunch time the Lido deck was not the place to be.The noise and heat was not for me and the food was not up to par. Seating for breakfast and dinner and quality were the greatest.United lost my wifes checked bag with all her meds during our transfer in New Jersey. We were in total awe when a young lady delivered it to our state room while we were stopped in Mexico.  The policy that all the people in one room had to purchase the same drink package whether it was alcohol or soda.

Overall we had a great time.

Very comfortable for such a confined space. The bed needed to be replaced.
Not enough done for fathers day.
Lido deck was not for me at lunch.

Not enough 110V power recep.

1 Comment