Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Really Great Time

Sail Date: May 28, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I would definitely recommend Carnival to ppl with children as well as those that love to have activities planned ahead of time for them selves. I thoroughly enjoyed the comedy shows, game shows, karaoke, trivia games, the spa... everything was great.

5 beds in a cabin, my children were elated that they didn't have to share a bed. Be careful though, the top bunk is close to the bottom bunk and my son kept hitting his head (badly).
Disembarkation was a mess and took too long because ppl couldn't follow directions and the final bill sent to your room isn't fully understandable. Do have it said charged to credit card and then when disembarking not allow me to disembark bc you want to verify the card on file in which the final bill stated you'd already charged.
loved that they offered a buffet for those that didn't want to do sit-down restaurant style dining. And that it was open for most of the day.

You only have 1 outlet to plug anything so you will have to take turns. The pictures onboard for purchase is quite expensive be very prepared for that. $20/$13 per pic (depending on size 8 x 10/6 x 9). Do tours!!! You'll regret it if you just "hangout" by the pool or beach. Explore your ship there's