Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Great Cruise - No complaints

Sail Date: May 09, 2016

Booked this cruise as part of a two week holiday for my boyfriend's 50th.  The first week we spent in Vegas.  After reading some of the negative reviews on this ship I was aprehensive about it.  I was pleasantly surprised!  It was my first time on a cruise but loved the experience!  The ship is probably a bit out dated compared to the newer ships but it was in good condition and kept lovely and clean.  The food was really good overall and plenty to choose from.  We used the self service in the day and had the waiter service in the evening and the staff were always very friendly and obliging. Our cabin was kept lovely and clean too by the staff.  I didnt even notice the cigarette smell like alot of people had stated. Entertainment in the evenings was generally good too.  Excellent singer called Natalie in the piano bar who we really enjoyed!

Lovely clean cabin, much bigger than expected with a nice comfortable bed