So Fun!

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 25, 2016
Ship: Carnival Sensation
Cabin Number: E46

we had a wonderful time, could not have been better! Myself, my daughter and my 2 granddaughters were on the cruise to celebrate their graduation from high school. They loved every minute! We went on 2 excursions, in Jamaica we went to Dunns falls and the rode horses in the ocean. The next day we were in Cayman Islands and went to Stingray City and then to Tiki Beach. Each night we had a delicious meal in the dining room and had as our server, Elena. She was one of our favorite things about the cruise. We loved her! We played Bingo, we went to the pool, we walked on the track, we had ALOT of pictures taken. Everything was much more than we could ever have imagined! Can't wait to go again!

Probably the best food of all the 5 cruises that I have been on!

Elena was our server and she was wonderful! Excellent service and so good to my 2 teenage granddaughters! We loved her!

When I saw how small the room was for 4 of us, I was worried! But we made it work very easily and it was great. Lloyd was our Steward and he was so good. Always smiling and so accommodating! Of course the girls loved it when he left us a towel animal every night!