Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

poor- very disappointed

Sail Date: April 11, 2016

there was NO  performance outside the pool area. very poor food - disgusting, and the worse of the worse we got stuck in the ship for 4 full days at the sea because there was an emergency and the main offices decided (no one understand why) 2 hours earlier to grand Cayman instead of enjoying the island of Jamaica that 100% of the people came to this specifically cruise because of Jamaica.

I live in Miami, My sister and her family came from Israel 5K $ tickets for this cruise to be in Jamaica. all they offer us is 20% off next cruise. when I called and ask if my children can enjoy the 20% instead of my siter and her family because there is NO WAY they will be here in the next 5 years. they said No sorry.

I find that very rude, unacceptable and again, the ship full of rust, food , performance , music , I will not even give that cruise 1%. was and still very disappointed. I travel a lot with royal Caribbean and never had any problems. a month ago, I also booked with carnival to my husband and his uncle and there was a technical problem with the ship ,the did not go to mexico instead bahamas,. you should be a shame of your service . me and my sister spent 7,000$ to see Jamaica and we saw a beach that Miami beaches are much better