Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Horrible cabin

Sail Date: April 16, 2016

I should give one star based on how upset I am from the bathroom being so disgusting, but the wait staff and entertainment made up for it. Unfortunately, based on the cleanliness of the cabin, I won't be sailing with Carnival again.

Based on the cleanliness of the cabin, I won't ever sail with Carnival again. The bathroom smelled like urine, the toilet, mostly. The sink still had someone's toothpaste spit marks all over the faucet. I would have walked down and complained to guest services, but the line was a mile long everyday. Instead, we walked up to the spa and showered there. We kept the bathroom door shut at all times to keep from gagging. It takes a lot for me to get upset, and this was just enough to turn me off from cruising with Carnival ever again.
The ship needs a makeover for sure; smells musty and looks like an 80's strip club.
Awesomesauce and Kirby were great! Very talented individuals and a delight to listen to!
We had the best dinner wait staff. Ricardo, Sandy, and Alex kept us entertained and made our supper the best part of the day! They did an amazing job. Also Suraj amazed us with his talents during our mealtimes. Fantastic people!