Fantastic !!!

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 07, 2016
Ship: Carnival Sensation
Cabin Number: U15

I had an amazing time. . .

Onboard, the activates, clubs, games, comedy, and so much more were above and beyond what I would have expected. Every cruise personnel where friendly and a blast to be around. My room guy left me towel animals on my bed every night. The whole ship got together for good times, great food, and a million laughs.

Port of call.... Key West was amazing... Yes we were technically still I'm the USA ( haha) but it was still amazing. We did our own sight seeing and found many points of interest, and went parasailing. Two of us in our group are even afraid of heights and they totally enjoyed their experience and we all has a blast.

Cozumel, wow!  We were there for 10 hours. It went by way to quickly!! We each did our own land execution and spent our own time apart and then we meet at Margaritaville. Then shopping on the port area after walking around the town and taking in the culture of Cozumel, Mexico. Drinks at Three Amigos at the end then back to sip for a full day at sea to follow.

There are so many activities planned on board you almost feel like you should do it again to be able to do everything.

Disembarking felt like a bit of a cluster but that is to be expected trying to get an entire ship full of people unloaded.

Oh yeah... Don't forget to go to the dinning room for dinner. The wait staff is amazing and entertaining. They had us rolling every night. Just an amazing time and I will not soon forget any of it.

Didn't bring my children