Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

First time cruiser

Sail Date: April 02, 2016

This  was my first cruise experience and I have to say it was a pretty good experience. The staff was very pleasant and I loved the cruise director Emma, she made it fun every night and got the whole ship involved. Loved her giggles. The shows were great and the food was plentiful.  If I were to do another cruise I would move up a floor or two but regardless I think the first cruise was a success.

decent size, comfortable bed great service
The wait to get off and on the boat was a very long process, enjoyed the island scenery but it was a rushed experience and opted out of one excursion to be able to see some of the island