Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Girls trip

Sail Date: March 24, 2016

The cruise was nice.  The seas were a little rocky at one point but that is no fault of the cruise line.  I didn't care too much for the set up of the buffet because you had to go to different areas to get some food and then when you were finally finished your other food was cold.  The sodium level in the food was high as well and when i returned I was dehydrated even though I drank a ton of water, which if not for my purchase of Cheers package I would have had to pay for.  I think at least you should offer your passengers bottled water for free.

It was very small for five people. We actually had to climb over each other.