Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: March 19, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

My family and I have cruised many times with carnival. However, this has to be the worst cruise we've ever experienced. The ship left 2 hours late and arrived at the two ports of call late as well. This resulted in reducing our time at the ports. The food  was horrible. We sat  at  the formal sit down dinner on the first night. I explained the food was horrible . I was offered something else but that was just as bad. My kids settled for hamburgers and pizza the entire cruise.. This was the only time we ate at the formal dining  the entire week. The only  silver lining in the whole trip was when I realized I left my car keys at the port prior to boarding. The security staff ( don't recall his name) very professional he explained he has only worked for Carnival for three months.)   this security officer was instrumental in recovering my keys. I informed his supervisor of the great job he did. The cabin staff did a great job in maintaining the room and greeted us every morning. I would have to give serious thought in traveling with Carnival again.

Cabin / Stateroom The male that cleaned our room did an outstanding job. He greeted us every morning and was very polite and professional.