Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

carnival negative sensation

Sail Date: March 10, 2016

Cabin: 5 137

I expected more from the ship. The food was not great. The seating at dinner was

horrible. We sat with 6 drunk women who were cursing and talking loud through whole time. We asked to be changed but they said there was no more available

seating. My daughters and myself were very dissapointed. Bathrooms were dirty

in pool area, toilet clogged. Pubic hairs in my shower and sink when we got to our cabin the first day. Complained to front desk. Also many spring breakers sneaking

alcohol back into ship from Cozumel. They hid it on them and under clothes and went right through. Security does not check. Also complained about this. This was my first time on Carnival and we were not happy. I called and filed a complaint. I received an apology. It also took over two hours to get off ship once we returned, even though we had no luggage checked. They said they were short staffed.

Cabin / Stateroom dirty bathroom, had hairs in sink and shower. Dust very thick by window near bed.