My First Cruise

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 21, 2016
Ship: Carnival Sensation

This was my first cruise. I loved it!!!!! Short and sweet. I did  this first cruise with my Dad and Sister for just a few days because I was not sure how I would do. When the cruise was over I was not ready for it to end. I am hooked.... Everyone was so wonderful. Food was ok, ship was ok but there was nothing lacking.  I personally needed nothing more. Everyone was so attentive and pleasant. I had a few adult beverages which were a bit pricey but that was to be expected. I did a little gambling. I did not win anything but I had fun trying. I went on an excursion to a Bahama Island. I had been there to Atlantis before. However all in all I had a grand time. Thank you to all of the staff aboard the Carnival Sensation