Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 night Cruise

Sail Date: February 25, 2016

Overall the cruise was great. My biggest compliant, I didn't know it was a Pittsburg Steelers Fan Cruise. If I had known, I would not have gone, although it ended up okay. The service on the whole was great, the activities were fun, one of the comedians was so funny. The food was okay, other cruise lines do so much better. Disembarkation was ridiculous! We did self assist and all they told us was be out of the cabins before 8:15, so at 8:15 we went to the 7th deck. Once we got there, they told us to go up to 9, but by that time, the stairs were packed and so were the elevators. The guests started yelling at the employees, the employees were yelling at the guests and nothing was getting done except more and more people filling up the 7th deck. No one made any announcements over the loud speaker about giving directions, so we sat there for an hour and a half, packed in like sardines. At one point I really thought a fight was going to break out. It was ridiculous.

It was a porthole cabin, little loud because it is at the front of the ship, but it was nice.