Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

This was my 9th and worst cruise to date

Sail Date: February 25, 2016

I've been on 9 cruises, Carnival, Norwegian and Royal and this was by far the worst.  Carnival has always been the Walmart of cruise lines but this time it was really poor.  The food was cafeteria quality at best.  The buffets had the same selections every day.  There weren't many choices and there wasn't a lot of it.  I was shocked that even the buffets were closed for hours during the day.  I've never been on a ship where you couldn't find food 24 hours a day.  Then we go on to the dining room.  In the past dining room food was always good quality, good sized portions and you were offered a variety of options.  Not so here, the dining room food was equivalent to  Outback, TGI Fridays, Applebees, etc. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good.  The state room was your standard small room.  Clean and the staff was helpful and friendly. There also wasn't much to do on ship.  They had very limited entertainment and the shows were just awful.  The dancers were overweight and couldn't move well.  It seems like they took the worst of the worst, dancers, cooks, wait staff and put them all on this ship.  The disembarking process was a nightmare.  They had all the early disembarkers meet on the 9th floor and then after 2 hours with no information they started to move the line out.  But by then the people that were slotted to disembark at regular time were all mingled in with the early people.  It was chaotic and very disorganized.  You'd think they'd have a better system being as this is what htey do every day.  Overall very disappointing.  I'll be staying away from Carnival in my future travels.

Cabin / Stateroom It was clean.. just your average small cabin.
Disembarking was a nightmare. Very disorganized with little to no information.
average
Not much to choose from.
Bad, not much to do at all and the shows were awful.
The room staff was good. The rest just ok
Awful

Pick another cruise line.