Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Carnival sensation not s great experience

Sail Date: February 21, 2016

Let's  start with the good parts: our Stewart was so nice, friendly and he knew us by our first names which made it nice. The food was not very good and the entertainment was very poor. There should of been more entertainment by the pool. Like the hairy chest contest got people involved and it was entertaining.  One thing  that really bothered me was the false advertisement from Sara and Herman. We felt that we loss one hour of our time when we could of been doing something else snd loss $25 on a stupid coupon book. It said everyone will get a free gift. It should of said with purchase. The coupon book is in the trash in the ship, a total waste of money.

i have always traveled Royal Caribbean and there cannot be any comparison. I will never cruise on a Carnival cruise line again. It was a waste of money!!

Nice and clean great Stewart!!
Children's Programs Did not have small children
Left alotto be desired for
Good service from the Stewart, the wait staff the first night was very nice the brunch main wither was not friendly. The poolside wait staff were very nice
Food and Dining Awful

Need to offer better food and more entertainment. Good quality night entertainment would be nice. I am comparing snd there is no comparison from my other experiences. I am used to Vegas quality entertainment offered by Royal Caribbean .