nickel and dime

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 21, 2016
Ship: Carnival Sensation
Cabin Type: Suite
Cabin Number: U114

The room was very nice, however after spending over $1300 no informed me that I would have to spend another  $72.00 to have my cabin cleaned. Or $30 for two 8oz drinks. All cabins were supposed to be smoke free however every time we would leave our hallway would smell like cigarette smoke. I personally think we should have had some perks due to having a suite, a grand suite to be exact we received a complimentary bottle of water the same bottle of water that they charged us $4.25 for dinner.  So in total my husband and I spent  over $1,600 also $8 for one shot of Baileys  and $20 per person for a half of a lobster tail yes half of a lobster tail. This will be my last time I go on a Carnival cruise

When someone pays that much for a grand suite or cabin they should have something better than a complimentary bottle of water also charging $36 per person for the room to be clean is ridiculous that should be a part of the 1200 or 1300 or $1,400 that person has already paid.