Fun Fun Fun

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 18, 2016
Cabin Number: m197

I had so much fun, The staff were all very friendly and there was so much food and many activities to do. I like the animal towels and the turn down of the covers at night.  I lost my phone and someone returned it to lost and found within minutes. I took so many pictures. I am in the process now of planning another trip.

A large variety. Always clean and even late at night or early in the morning you had things to eat.

A variety of things to do.

Always clean.

Great. It was always cleaned and at night the covers were turned down with our towel animal.