Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Fun Fun Fun

Sail Date: February 18, 2016

I had so much fun, The staff were all very friendly and there was so much food and many activities to do. I like the animal towels and the turn down of the covers at night.  I lost my phone and someone returned it to lost and found within minutes. I took so many pictures. I am in the process now of planning another trip.

Great. It was always cleaned and at night the covers were turned down with our towel animal.
Before we got to our cabin our luggage was there. The disembarkation was easy. Our luggage was there early.
Always clean.
A variety of things to do.
A large variety. Always clean and even late at night or early in the morning you had things to eat.

1 Comment