Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Disappointed

Sail Date: February 11, 2016

Hi. Let me start by saying I don't normally write negative reviews, but this was a must. The smoke was horrible on the ship. I went to guest services and the steward almost seemed offended that I was complaining about the smell of smoke. I wasn't trying to be offensive but I have asthma and it was really thick smoke. To go to the club or show room or restaurant we had to smell it. I was also completely disappointed in the fact that the eggs served were horrible. Definitely fake eggs. I will not sail on that ship again for sure. I may try different ships but if it's smoky like this one I will complain the first night. Was glad I didn't bring my son who is also an asthmatic on this cruise. 😔

Fake fake horrible eggs.