Wonderful cruise

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 11, 2016
Ship: Carnival Sensation
Cabin Type: Suite
Cabin Number: U108

This was my first cruise and I am hooked.  I stayed in the grand suite and if you can afford it do it.  Jetted tube, walk in closet and calming balcony make it a more enjoyable experience.  The food was good. The shows were entertaining.  On the lido deck the DJ kept the party going and made the experience around the pool very fun. They photography is on point, you will want every picture they take.  This was a good cruise experience however it was too short, I already booked a five day for next year.  Can't wait !

Beautiful cabin, I ordered the birthday package, I loved the decorations.

I was traveling with an elderly person , priority boarding really help avoid waiting in a long line to board.