First cruise ever

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 07, 2016
Ship: Carnival Sensation
Cabin Type: Suite
Cabin Number: U97

My wife and I had a very good time celebrating our 10 year anniversary on the Carnival Sensation, our waiters (Dejan and "V") made sure we were well taken care of at every meal and that we had fun. Lina the hostess always greeted us with a smile and knew our names after the first night, she recommended the chefs table to us and we graciously decided to join where she brought in the wait staff and a cake and had them sing "Happy Anniversary" to us during the desert course. I was very impressed with the employees of the cruise line but these 3 stood out to my wife and I and we just want to thank them for the wonderful memories we shared.

My wife loved each towel animal left in our bed and was especially happy on the night they sang "Happy Anniversary" that the towels were arranged on the bed as 2 interlocked hearts. Our room was always clean and it was very spacious, we loved the Cabin and our balcony that provided us constant ocean views!