Room Terrific, but will NEVER take Carnival Sensation again.

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 13, 2015
Ship: Carnival Sensation
Cabin Number: R140

Let me say I will NEVER take that ship again.  When you first walk on the ship we felt like we were back in 1970, very ugly interior.  Next i hated that the shipped smelled like smoke, you could smoke in the casino and the bar area, but it still made that floor stink bad.  The pool area was small and I never hung out there, the BEST part was the private area in the back of the boat for over 21.  Loved our room, it was huge, we had a window and plenty of room to walk in and we were on the bottom level, cheap price and very nice.  The service in the dining room was great and so was the food, love that they danced every night.  I was very disappointed in the pizza bar, it was good, but you couldnt make your own pizza you could only order it 3 ways, very stupid.  Then when it came to the cafeteria, I HATED seeing kids go and pick up food and then put it back down, germ central very nasty.  When it came to the drink package, to get a soda i had to go to the bar, why dont you invest in the coke machine where you put a cup under it, the cup has a chip in it like other cruise ships.  I felt not much entertainment for us and were only 45 years young.  I'm sure there are a lot more bad things to say I just cant remember them all.

Sit down dining great food, pizza bar always a line and you could only order 3 types, cafeteria was germ central hated kids returning food

If you wanted to do trivia you had to be in the smoke filled bar, hated it. Also not much for 40 year olds

Didnt feel there was much to do if your in your 40's the musicians on board I wasnt impressed

Seemed like they had a lot for kids, just not adults

Our room attendant was great, dont remember his name. Also loved eating in the dining hall they were great and danced every night

Looked like 1970 and smelled like smoke, gross.

Best part of the boat, room was big and had a window, but if you get sea sick and the water is rough you better take a pill its on the bottom.

You are allowed to bring on canned soda do it. Bring whatever you allowed it will save lots of money.

Not much to do unless you went snorkeling, etc
There is a nice beach within walking distance of the port well worth the walk