Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Smoking, Over Charges, bad food and service

Sail Date: January 21, 2016

First, I do not know what happen.   I booked the same cruise last July, and noticed a big difference.  First, smoking everywhere.   They allowed smoking in the casino, which is ok, but also, they allowed in the disco, and other bar areas.   The smoke was so bad that I felt I could not take it.   My eyes were burning.   Second, the service was extremely poor.   The bar tenders were rude, and servers were extremely unfriendly.  Felt like I was bothering them.  The biggest problem was the over charging.   I left the cruise with a bill of charges I did not make.   I waited in line at their poor customer service line, to try and get back some of the charges for buckets of beer I did not make.  I still have an $20 dollar balance to dispute.  I ordered there vodka for $75 online; to learn I have purchased it on the cruise for $22.   What a rip off for online purchases.  I will never go a cruise with Canaveral.   Poor service,  over charges, food sucked, and smoke everywhere.

It was ok.
The entire ship smelled like barf. Sick.
No good activities, piano singer terrible, and comedian bad.
Smoky dance floor, bad bar service, and poor activities.
Angry group of people
Terrible food.

The entire trip was a disaster. Please stop the smoking on the ship. Everyone hated it. Your cruise director, wait and bar staff were terrible. The entertainment was awful. The ship smelled bad. The worst experience. The worst part is the over charging, and poor customer service.