Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

amazing

Sail Date: January 17, 2016

Room Type: Suite

My husband and I went on this cruise to celebrate our anniversary and my birthday with Edwin and Cyd Pastrana. We had and amazing time from the minute we got up until we went to bed .  Thank you, thank you for making our vacation a shoooootime vacation every night. Thanks to Payton for the lovely towels everynight, to the staff at ecstasy for shootime, mirage singers, Michaelangelo foe kareoke, and kaleidoscope  for the after party party, and carnival for my birthday present and decorating our room.

Ruth Robert and Richard Pollip