Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

1st time cruiser

Sail Date: January 14, 2016

I got an upgraded size room from for the lowest listed interior price. I bought my cruise last minute, only one week before sailing. It was $700 for two people which was a good value. I've never been on a cruise before so I didn't know what to expect. There was lots to do on the ship for me and my 15 year old son. The service of the waitstaff was really great in the main dining hall. The only bad thing about the trip was that I saw a roach in my room crawling over my makeup and I had to kill it. I hope I didn't bring any bugs home in my luggage. Also I don't think the boat has any security and at 3am I was awakened by drunk people in my hallway arguing and fighting. Other than that, I enjoyed my cruise and can't wait to sail again.

The room was great. Much bigger than expected. Only bad thing was there was a roach in my room and the shower did not have something to keep the water from getting all over the entire floor.