Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

MISLEADING INFO ON SUITE GUARANTEE ROOM

Sail Date: January 03, 2016

I booked the cruise through & booked the  SUITE GUARANTEE ROOM; which I understood that Carnival will choose available suite. When my room was assigned; I called Carnival & spoke with antoinette; who described the suite V38 (my room) & nowhere in the conversation that she mentioned the room I got was  JUNIOR SUITE WITH OBSTRUCTIVE VIEW. If I had known that I received the above room w obstructive view, I would have either downgraded & paid LESS MONEY for an oceanview room; or upgrade & pay more to choose a suite tht is NOT OBSTRUCTIVE. When we got to our room, we were so dissapointed. The view is completely obstructive with a HUGE lifeboat. Our vacation is ruined. With other cruiselines, we booked suite guarantee before & customer service ensured that we got UNOBSTRUCTIVE VIEW SUITE. Guest services on ship were saying that there were no more suites available, so there is nothing they can do. They did compensate us with a free bottle of wine, but that is not nearly satisfactory. They were not willing to compensate us with CREDIT- which would have been appropriate. We will NEVER book with Carnival again.

Cruise Photos

TIP: inform your customers who booked SG, that the suite COULD BE obstructive.
very quick embarkation and disembarkation. efficient process
karaoke nights were awesome
category 6 band was the best band i've seen on any cruise.
see my comment on review

Bring power strip.

DO NOT BOOK SUITE GUaRanTEE if you're worried that they might assign you obstructive view.