Awesome Cruise

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 24, 2015
Cabin Number: R157

This cruise was great. My family and I had a wonderful time. The food was nice and plentiful. The stateroom where we stayed was always kept tidy and clean with a special touch very often. We really enjoyed Camp Carnival for our 5 year old. The activities were very enjoyable and creative for our 5 year old son. There were also nice activities for grown ups such as the gym, track, entertainment shows and even additional fee activities to include the spa. We also loved the cleanliness of the ship itself and the different places we were able to go to eat our food. For breakfast we went to the bar and grill to eat and for dinner we went to the dining room. We loved the show in the dining room each evening and loved meeting new people from all over the world. The only thing that I would ask Carnival to consider, which would help change my rating from good to excellent would be to have a no smoking in the enclosed areas of the ship policy. I would suggest that if a person had to smoke, why not do it on the very top of the ship where smoke could go outside instead of allowing customers to smoke inside of the ship enclosed space. This would have made the cruise more enjoyable for me and my family. I would definitely cruise again nevertheless with the Carnival cruise line.

Sincerely,

Jacquelyn Cartwright

Very Good. Very Clean. Very caring and competent cabin cleaning crew.

Please design a no smoking policy for the inner portion of the ship? If customers must smoke, have them smoke at the top of the ship where smoke can go out side in the atmosphere instead of enclosed in the ship where other customers can inhale. Thank you for your consideration.