One and Only Carnival Cruise

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 20, 2015
Ship: Carnival Sensation
Cabin Number: M19

The cruise had many quality aspects. Unfortunately, the food preparation was obviously not a priority for the cruise line.

I also found the Carnival website to be, without exaggeration, the most user unfriendly web site I have ever used.

Having been on other cruise lines, I now understand the premise that, in this case, one gets what one pays for. To save a few hundred dollars to travel with Carnival meant sacrificing excellent meals. This, to me, means traveling with other cruise lines in the future.

The quality of the food and it's preparation, especially at the dinners, I can only describe as atrocious. I sent back two of the four dinners I was served. The second time I sent a meal back, I found the alternate meal as bad. Carnival really needs to step up the culinary side of its cruises.

Best part of the cruise. I, a music educator and part-time performing musician, found the musicians to be of high quality and they always presented a quality product.

The cruise line would receive a higher rating here were it not for the negative attitudes presented by the chefs when serving at the buffet lines.

Cabin was fine.