Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Fantastic

Sail Date: December 06, 2015

My family had a wonderful time.  There was always something to do as a family and individually.  The ship carnival Sensation was very clean and the staff made my family feel like we were royalty.  I would definitely recommend this ship to anyone who is looking for a excellent vacation cruise

Very clean nice cabin
There were so many shows to choose from and everyone that I went to was fantastic
Everyone was friendly especially Joel the Head waiter in the Fantasy Dining room
Excellent experience