Fantastic

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 06, 2015
Ship: Carnival Sensation
Cabin Number: M196

My family had a wonderful time.  There was always something to do as a family and individually.  The ship carnival Sensation was very clean and the staff made my family feel like we were royalty.  I would definitely recommend this ship to anyone who is looking for a excellent vacation cruise

Excellent experience

There were so many shows to choose from and everyone that I went to was fantastic

Everyone was friendly especially Joel the Head waiter in the Fantasy Dining room

Very clean nice cabin