Wonderful time for my first cruise

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 22, 2015
Ship: Carnival Sensation
Cabin Type: Suite
Cabin Number: U98

this was my first time cruise and I really enjoyed it.  There were a few bumps along the way but Carnival did good by me.  The dolphin encounter in Freeport was a big disappointment for the amount paid.  When I explained this to Carnival Customer Service they refunded me 30% of the price paid and will look into what we experienced and will correct.  Unfortunately due to high winds our excursion in Nassau had to be cancelled but we explored the island on our own and had a great time.  The food on the ship was fantastic at the restaurants.  Their buffet was a different story - needs major improvements.  I will be taking more cruises.

I think I ruined myself for future cruises - suites are the only way to go.