Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: November 22, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Excellent customer service from cabin steward to the dinning room waiters.Love

Formal dinning was super . The waiters call us by our first names and they know exactly what my grandchildren wanted on their steak. The crew were courteous. The shows were great . I liked the musical reviews because they were in my time , the 70's tunes.Happy. My grandchildren had so much fun knowing it was their first time cruising.

I wish the cabins has hair blower like all other ships I have cruised on.
Since we were "self help " by carrying our luggage we were out in minutes. that was excellent idea.
Children's Programs The kids did not participate. They preferred having fun at the pool and slides.

1 Comment