Great cruise

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 19, 2015
Ship: Carnival Sensation
Cabin Number: R54

my husband and I enjoyed this first short cruise. The food was great, entertainment was good and employees were nice. It rained on the day were were supposed to get off in Nassau and it prevented my husband from his excursion, but what the heck! We made lemonade out of lemons and had a great day anyway!! We have already booked another short cruise on the Sensation. Do you think maybe we like it?

I was traveling with my husband and it was the first time we had the upper bunk. I took it and had no problemsm. It was fun.

None.

Nassau, Bahamas Did not visit port

Didn't get to see Nassau due to heavy rain, but have been several times. I always enjoy exploring there.