Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

We had a blast on our 1st cruise with my sister's family which is also her first cruise

Sail Date: July 26, 2015

It was a very nice relaxing cruise.  My husband and I had fun and our kids also had fun with their cousins.  We will definitely be back next year for our next cruise.

Our room attendant is great. He's nice and very professional. He kept our room clean. Thanks for the hard work; especially, the day my son brought sand back from the beach.
My kids and my sister's kids didn't use this program; since they are not in 1 aged group