We had a blast on our 1st cruise with my sister's family which is also her first cruise

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 26, 2015
Ship: Carnival Sensation
Cabin Number: E194

It was a very nice relaxing cruise.  My husband and I had fun and our kids also had fun with their cousins.  We will definitely be back next year for our next cruise.

My kids and my sister's kids didn't use this program; since they are not in 1 aged group

Our room attendant is great. He's nice and very professional. He kept our room clean. Thanks for the hard work; especially, the day my son brought sand back from the beach.