Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

So so

Sail Date: August 20, 2015

Nothing horrible but felt a bit herded and nothing free (like tea and coffee) was easy. I would cruise again if I was visiting multiple destinations but for single destination I would prefer an all-inclusive.The pool was shockingly small and disappointing.  Still, we had a good time.  I was more hoping for relaxation than party - for partners, cruise would probably be a better experience. We booked our shore excursion through Cheap Cruises instead of Carnival, which I would highly recommend.  Our excursion boat was way less crowded than the one with the same company that had the Carnival booked folks

Bring a power strip.