Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Relaxing quick getaway

Sail Date: November 12, 2015

This was a quick cruise with only my daughter, first time we have done this. We found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed the daily buffet offerings as we opted out of dining room visits. Buffet breakfast and lunch offerings were great, dinner not so much but understandably our choice of venue. The highlight of the cruise for me was the Green Eggs and Ham Breakfast!! So much fun with food and Dr Seuss characters. My being in my 60's and daughter 30's, being said, it was truly Fun For All Ages!! Do not miss it!

I myself have cruised on many bigger ships with added amenities, so be aware this is a smaller class with a few less offerings as well as little rockier ride in off weather. That being said though, all things stated it was an awesome sail for the price! Carnival Rocks!! # 1 in my book!

Good for older ship
Children's Programs Didn't use

The outside temperature in the 80's so no need to freeze guests in hallways, bars, theatres etc.