Special Getaway

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 08, 2015
Ship: Carnival Sensation
Cabin Number: U119

On or about June 2015 got email from about a 4 night Bahamas cruise. Decided to look into it and after reading reviews having never been on a cruise booked the cruise for my wife and myself simply as a four day getaway.  To my delight my wife really enjoyed herself and before the trip was already asking me when we could do it again.  This cruise was in November 2015 and she was asking to book one again for Christmas.  We had an oceanview cabin and she now wanted to upgrade after seeing some of the other cabin that where on the ship.  I told her I would look into and even after the cruise was over she stated that it was to short and she didn't want to leave.Love

My cabin was cleaned twice a day unless I requested otherwise. The person assigned to my cabin was very friendly and knew both my wife and myself by name, I don't remember either of us telling him this so it was a welcome that he would do this and was there to say goodbye as we left.